50 years of experience in the motor club industry.
The most affordable and technological roadside service in the world today.
Over 19,000,000 Customers
Lobbied for ethanol multiple times in 2015.
Involved in the E-15 debate in Chicago.
If a member is involved in a collision in their covered vehicle, towing assistance will be provided when needed to direct the vehicle back to the nearest qualified repair facility (up to $100 per incident).
When towing is necessary, the covered vehicle will be towed back to the nearest facility or to any location requested by the covered customer (up to $100 per incident).
$500 Hit and Run/Theft
A $500 reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for hit & run damages or stealing your vehicle
An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to a covered vehicle in immediate need (up to $100 per incident). The customer must pay for the cost of the fuel if there is one.
Oil, Fluid and Water
An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. The member must pay for costs of the fluids if there is one (up to $100 per incident).
Assistance will be provided in gaining entry to a covered vehicle if the keys are lost or locked inside (up to $100 per incident).
Service consists of the replacement of a flat tire with the covered vehicle’s spare tire. Towing assistance will be provided if needed to the nearest service facility (up to $100 per incident).
Battery assistance (jump start) will be provided to any covered vehicle in immediate need (up to $100 per incident).
Hotel and Travel Discounts
Travel discounts for hotels / motels and car rentals when you travel in the United States.
You are entitled to discount cards for vehicle rentals, which are honored at thousands of locations throughout the US and abroad.
We will, at no charge, provide you with a map and travel route to the destination of your choice.
Latest Ethanol News
Is there a limit to the number of roadside services I can receive with my Roadside Assistance Program?
Your Roadside Assistance Program has a limit of five (5) covered services per 12 month period, however you may continue to call the toll free 800 number to have service dispatched at your expense.
What happens if I am in an accident? Will my roadside benefit still assist me or will I have to call my insurance company?
Unlike most roadside assistance programs Roadside Assistance WILL assist you in the event of an accident or collision. In the event the police are managing the accident location we may not be able to assist and you may have to use a police ordered tower and you will need to submit those expenses to your insurance company as they are not reimbursable under your roadside plan.
“EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE” CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Mechanical First Aid: Any available service requiring a Minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable a Disabled vehicle to proceed under its own power.
- Tire Service: Changing an inflated spare from mount to wheel.
- Battery Service: Attempting to start vehicle with a booster battery.
- Delivery Service: Delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline, oil or water and other accessories and/or supplies as may be required and available. Cost of materials delivered shall be paid for by the member.
- Towing Service: When a vehicle cannot continue safely under its own power, it can be towed to destination of your choice by an authorized towing service.
- Emergency Lockout Service: If your keys are locked inside your vehicle or they are lost or stolen we will send a locksmith to assist you in gaining entry to your vehicle. Members are responsible for the actual cost of keys made if any.
Your Roadside Assistance covers your tow up to $100 per disablement. The hook- up fee for the service to handle your vehicle is also covered. The service starts from the point that the tower picks you and your vehicle up at the place that you’ve broken down.